Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BOA Santa Monica CA

August is filled with many birthdays and I am extremely lucky my friends love to eat super yummy food! For my friend Gia's 30th birthday, we all surprised her at BOA in Santa Monica for dinner.  It had been a long time since so all of our girlfriends (or I should say most.. we were still missing a few gals) have gotten together and had a nice dinner together.  So we used Gia's birthday as an excuse to get dressed up and go out to a fancy dinner! My friend suggested BOA and set up a prefix meal with the restaurant to make things easier.  The ambiance was chic and modern, pretty typical for the Santa Monica/Los Angeles area.  The food was tasty but what made the entire experience uber fantastic was spending time with amazing my amazing girlfriends and our David.  I am a very very lucky girl to have amazing family and friends.

Special Menu for Gia's Birthday!
Surprise!!! The birthday girl arrives! 
Our David!!! He got too excited about drink more wine... so he broke a wine glass...  :/
The Birthday Girls gets fed by the Naughty Nat.. :D 
Cheers to a fantastic night!
Even at BOA people get too wasted and decide to vomit outside of the restaurant.  Keepin' it classy.
Corks for our Chef Cha Cha
Martini from BOA. Sorry I can't remember the name! 
Super Yummy Red Wine we ordered from BOA.  
Crab Cake with Hearts of Palm Salad.. yes please! 
Organic Mixed Greens 
Housemade Sauces for our Steaks  
Medium Rare Bone-in Rib Eye with Roasted Garlic.... very tasty!
Sides of Mac-n-Cheese, Garlic Mash Potatoes and Seasonal Mushrooms
Lava Cake for the Birthday Girl
Cheesecake with Strawberry Ice Cream and Adult Smores.  I loved the strawberry ice cream and the smores were amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment