Monday, August 22, 2011

Capital Grille in Beverly Hills

This year my dearest brother turned 30 years old.  For this momentous occasion, the fams decide to go all out and treat the birthday boy to an amazing meal.  We stumbled upon Capital Grille on accident really.  The Fam Bams and I were yelping various steakhouses.  Initially, my brother wanted to go to BLT Steak in Hollywood, but they are closed on Sundays.  After browsing through numerous reviews, we decided on Capital Grille.  Capital Grille is located within the Beverly Center and was easy to find.  When we walked in, we were greeted by the hostess and noticed small lockers with plaques on the walls, each locker filled with personal wine stashes.

The entire experience was wonderful.  I made reservations and informed the hostess that we were celebrating my brother's 30th birthday.  Our table decorated with bits of confetti and the restaurant had a card ready for my brother, wishing him a Happy Birthday and thanking him for spending his special day with them.  Our main waiters' name was Emmy and the other waiter/bus boy name was Bentley... (I am not kidding!) they both were AMAZING.  The service was top notch, our waiter was extremely attentive, our glasses were never empty, didn't wait a long time for our food to be served, and the food... OMG.... Hands down... ONE OF THE BEST Steaks I have ever had and THE best Coconut Cream Pie.  My mouth is literally salivating as I reminisce about my experience here.  I kind of feel like the Capital Grille is a little gem at the Beverly Center.  I have never noticed it before while shopping at the Bev Center, but now that I know it is there I know I will be making frequent stops for the Coconut Cream Pie.  Everything about Capital Grille was great and everything we ate was flavorful and amazing.  I highly recommend giving Capital Grille a try! They can give Mastros a run for their money!!! :)

Enjoy the photos and let the droolfest commence!

confetti to help celebrate my brother's 30th birthday 
The birthday boy!! Happy Birthday to the BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD!
My sister and GG... GG loves bread! 
Amuse bouche of Gazpacho with Lobster  
Pan Fried Calamari with Hot Cherry Peppers
Wagyu Beef Carpaccio 
Lobster Bisque 
Double Cut Lamb Rib Chops
Filet Oscar: Filet Mignon topped with Lump Crabmeat 
Side Orders of: Lobster Mac-n-Cheese, Asparagus, Summer Squash, Seasonal Mushrooms
Dry Aged Porterhouse Steak- so tender, juicy and so so good!
Porcini Rubbed Delmonico with 12-year Aged Balsamic with Lobster: my brother order this with the lobster.. amazing!
I also ordered the Procini Rubbed Delmonico with 12-year Aged Balsamic: WOW... SUPER SUPER YUMMMMMMY!  One of the best steaks I've ever had!
Coconut Cream Pie for the Birthday Boy!
Coconut Cream Pie and Cheesecake on the house for the Birthday Boy! Coconut Cream Pie was out of this world! Super light and the graham cracker crust... super moist and out of control delicious! 
My brother and GG! We're number 1!!!
My sisters and I with GG
My sisters and GG
My Momma and GG :)

1 comment:

  1. loved this place!!!! man i want the coconut cake again. drool.......


    -your sis,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete