Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ninja Sushi

Ever since my boo moved to Bako for work, I have been determined to find local eateries to explore.  For the past few months, I have been avoiding the chain restaurants that are flooded in Bako, and through the suggestion from a fellow Yelper, I discovered Ninja Sushi.  At first, I was hesitant (the week before I ventured into another sushi joint that was just ok and crazy expensive) but I was willing to give it another shot.  It was very slow the night we walked into Ninja Sushi and we were literally the other couple in the restaurant. Overall, the rolls were great and surprisingly, as good as some LA spots.  I am so happy I got to eat here! Now I know if I ever have a sushi craving in Bako, I won't have to settle for mediocre and overpriced sushi.

Side Salad
From left to right: Rainbow roll, surf clam, bakersfield roll, disneyland roll (my fav), salmon cut roll

No comments:

Post a Comment