Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Enterprise Fishing Co. Santa Monica, CA

So if you haven't noticed already, I am frantically trying to play catch up on my blog posts! There has been a lot of events going on in August alone, that I haven't had the opportunity to post all my tasty adventures.  A few weeks ago, my immediate and extended family gathered to celebrate 3 birthdays, my Brother, Cousin, and Sister's birthdays.  Growing up my siblings and cousins did almost everything together.  I have fond memories of our two families gathering frequently to celebrate birthdays and holidays.  Over the years, we all got extremely busy with our lives, but continued to have strong bonds with one another.  Recently, the families decided it was time for us to all go out to dinner and hang out, like the "good o' days"

I was designated to look up a few restaurants in Redondo Beach and surrounding areas.  Using yelp I was able to find Enterprise Fishing Co.  I read reviews and they were overall good ratings of the place, and they would accommodate for large parties (14 people to be exact).  I called to make reservations, and they asked for a credit card number to hold the reservation.  Overall the dining experience was good, but I think a lot of that was due to the awesome company I had.  Oh, and the food was tasty too! :)

My Lychee Martini was VERY strong.. but I can't expect it not to be it IS a martini! but the BEST part of this photo.. is GG in the background
our first batch of Oysters on the half shell.. I can remember the taste of their briny flavor... *drool*
GG's chicken finger kid's meal... I adore the boat tray it came out in
Fried Calamari
creamy clam chowder.. it was good.. but the oyster crackers made it better
Lobster Bisque baked with puff pastry on top.. very rich and yummy! And you can definite taste the large amounts of white wine that was used in this bisque!
Parmesan and Garlic Crusted Halibut with spinach and marinara sauce 
Rib Eye Steak with Baked Potato
Cioppino was delicious stew of seafood and tomatoes with cheesy bread
Surf and Turf- Steak with Grilled Shrimp
Swordfish with grilled veggies
Miso Cod with crispy rice patty and green beans.. the rice patty was a nice surprise
Seafood Pasta
Mud Pie for the birthday boy and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment