Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Umami Part 2

Yes, I went to Umami again... but it had been months! This time around, I brought 3 of my friends to have a mini foodie adventure with me, 2 of which had never been to Umami.  I couldn't bring myself to try something new at Umami, I just couldn't resist getting the signature burger, the Umami Burger.  However, I did try a few new sides, drink, and dessert!
Umami Burger
SoCal Burger- Turkey patty, roasted tomato, house spread, cheese, butter lettuce
Cheesy Tots- my new favorite item on the menu.. crunchy on the outside, and warm and gooey on the inside.. yummy!
Iced green tea, sweet potato fries and onion rings with house-made ketchup
cookies and cream ice cream sandwich made by Milk
After a bite of the ice cream sandwich., the ice cream was creamy and cookie was soft, but the macaroon was a bit too chewy for me.. however, overall it was tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment