Thursday, July 29, 2010

The White House of Anahiem

My friend enticed me to attend Sunday Brunch at the White House in Anaheim for their special they are having for the month of July (anyone 18-30 years old will receive 50% off their total bill). Sweet deal right? It was hard to pass up.  Overall, I thought the food was just o.k. but the ambiance was straight out of the Gotti's living room. However, I have to say, the service was great.  My hot water was always full, champagne was flowing, and there was always someone close by ready to help. It was a good experience with friends, but I don't think I'll go out of my way to try it again. 

The front entrance of the White House
A little surprise waiting for us at the table
Some of the ambiance
Hot tea in the mornings is a must
Had to keep our water classy

First Course Meals:
Escargot 
Cheese filled ravioli
Italian sausage and potato soup
Calamari steaks with pasta

Second Course:
Cheesy pasta with smoked bacon
Tri Tip 

Dessert:
Strawberry Cake
Cream Puffs

Our own leaning Tower of Pisa


No comments:

Post a Comment