Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Barefoot Cafe and Sunday Dinner with the Fam Bam

April is filled with many birthdays.  To celebrate my friend Anna's birthday she decided to have brunch at Barefoot Cafe in Los Angeles (down the street from the Beverly Center).  The brunch was super yummy, and I am glad I was able to check this place out.

My friend got this Martini, I am not too sure of what it was called but it was very good.  I loved the two tone colors of the drink.














Barefoot gave every table their house pesto and bread.  It was so good, that I wanted to keep eating this, instead of my entree.  It was really fresh and light.  Yummy!







<---- Huevos Rancheros

My friend ordered the Huevos Rancheros, and boy was it tasty! I was filled with spanish rice and meat, and layered with crispy corn tortillas and melted cheese.  It's drool-worthy for sure. 





Crab Cakes topped with poached egg and hollandaise sauce, served with roasted potatoes. 









Crab Cakes










Crab Quesadilla with Sweet Potato Fries










Catching a moment with Daddy and Daughter.  This is my best bud's Husband and Daughter.  I am so lucky to have such wonderful people around me, and I love how their daughters call me Auntie Ju Ge or Ju Ju.. depends on their mood...






My Best's younger daughter.  She was eating her sweet potato fries but also playing peek and boo with me.  This is her covering her eyes... but she couldn't really cover her eyes because of the fries, so she did the next best thing.. put her hands on her forehead...

No comments:

Post a Comment