Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CoCo is Back!

On Saturday night, I was graced with the presence of a very tall male with full head of red hair.  This man is very handsome in his own way, he's brilliant and most of all, he makes me laugh uncontrollably.  This man of course is, Conan O'Brien.  CoCo was back in LA for his touring comedy show, The Legally Prohibited from Being on Television Tour.  The house was packed with CoCo follows of all ages and various celebrities.  The beauty of LA I guess.  Tone and I got really awesome seats and we were able to see every one walk by.  The show was AMAZING and well written.  He brought out all the classics that make Conan hilarious. Here is a series of photos I had taken throughout the show.  I wish I knew it wasn't a problem to take photos throughout the whole show, before leaving my house.  I would have brought my Nikon, instead of my Sony point and shoot camera.  Enjoy the photos everyone!


The anticipation was killing me to wait for this man to come out and say hello...










Mark "Love Man" Pender the Trumpet player CoCo's Band.










Jerry Vivino the Sax player in CoCo's band











CO CO! CO CO!!











Love this man.











CoCo explaining the whole situtation with NBC and why he would come back to LA.

Good news for all CoCo fans! Conan clarified that he is NOT leaving LA.  His new show on TBS will be in LA!! yay!






Here's Andy!











The Masturbating Bear made an appearance, but due to legal reasons, they called him the Self Pleasuring Bear.  And yes... he did pleasure himself...









The Self Pleasuring Bear changed into The Self Pleasuring Panda....










Triumph the Insult Dog sent a "pre-recorded" message to all the Los Angelenos.  He was hilarious and I can't wait to see him again on Conan's new show.








Conan licking La Bamba's face











Surprise Duet with Jim Carrey!!! They sang Superman by Five for Fighting and the crowd went wild!










Aziz Ansari from Parks and Recreation, was the first guest celeb to pull the "Walker, Texas Ranger" Lever










Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock was next to pull the Lever.










Jonah Hill and Conan are touching beards before Jonah pulled the Lever.










According to Conan, he wanted to "class the show up" and brought out Jon Hamm from Mad Men.  And yes, he is very handsome and tall in person.









The inflatable bat from a MeatLoaf concert... Conan said he just had to have it...










The encore performance... everyone was brought onto the stage.. it was a great show!










The highlight of my entire night!!! In one hand I had my camera ready to snap a photo, and my other hand was ready for my high 5 from Conan! It was awesome and he has very soft skin :)






No comments:

Post a Comment