Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th Adventures

This past week was filled with all sorts of fun and exciting things.  I took a much needed week off from work for some R&R and found myself exploring Costa Mesa, Santa Monica, Las Vegas and ending my trip in San Deigo.  It was crazy, but my kind of crazy! Here are just a few photos from this weekend.  ENJOY!

on the way to Las Vegas
Things got fiery during 4th of July
Fireworks at my cousin's house has been a tradition for years
the neighbors were lighting up fireworks too!
another shot of the neighbors fireworks
Brunch in San Diego at El Vitral, it was very good!
After a long night out, green tea was the choice of drink.  I loved the egg shaped tea sifter. 
Traditional Guacamole
Mahi Mahi Ceviche
Al Pastor Tacos
Empanadas 
Huevos Rancheros
Emoleadas (this is what I ordered! It was too good! Chicken wrapped in corn torillas topped with mole)
Omelette filled with mushrooms and zucchini flowers topped with red sauce
Carne Asada Tacos
Posole
Stuffed French Toast
Crema Corn with mushrooms
Yummy Rice
This is what was left when we were all done... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment