Saturday, February 27, 2010

A few of my favorite things all in 1 day

I was lucky enough to experience a few of my favorite things today


green tea flavored pumpkin seeds... who knew the combination would be so right.. the sweetness of the green tea powder and the saltiness of the pumpkin seeds..

fresh raw oysters with a hint of lemon juice and Tabasco, I can have these anytime, anywhere.... i love how fresh these were and how I was able to taste the briny oysters but it was not overpowered by the lemon juice or Tabasco...
Boiling Crab: the Wholeshabang Shrimp... yummy Cajun spices mixed with stock, oil and lots of garlic... good food with great friends.  Loads of napkins all around, and some of us even having a napkin "bracelet" because our hands were drenched in the yummy sauces.







and spending time with my niece, GG.  I love how she looks in this photo, I giggle every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment