Friday, June 18, 2010

South Philly Experience

Food Trucks have always been around LA, however, in the past year Food Trucks have been the big craze and people are buzzin' all over the city.  On Wednesday night, I was hanging out at the Verdugo Bar and parked outside was the South Philly Experience.  I've had my share of cheesesteaks and I must say, this is one of the best.  They use thinly cut rib-eye steak, cooking them with onions, and placing them in a soft but chewy roll with my choice of cheese wiz, provolone, or american cheese.  Of course, I choose the WIZ!!! I couldn't resist myself, and I ordered the Wiz fries too... they were both too delicious... I had to bring some home to Tone.  The South Philly Experience guys were so great! They even separated all the contents of the cheesesteak and fries so nothing would get soggy.  Now that is service!!!

1 comment:

  1. That shit was gooooood!!! Can't wait till they come back. And damn, your camera is awesome!

    ReplyDelete